It took several weeks and many different viewpoints to finally handing the files over to the printer. I hired professional proofreaders/editors, engaged teachers, scientists and parents until everybody was happy. Quite a process. For the past week I have dealt with the printer to adjust all of the technical aspects.
Now I am waiting for the last colour proofs, then I should have an ETA. I have set up storage in the US, in Germany and Australia, possibly Malaysia.
I am also currently finalising the first projects to be supported. I will update on them very soon! Hugs from Downunder!
Let me start with apologising for the delay. The proofreading in two languages took a lot more effort than i could have ever expected. But, we are at the tail end of it. Some art tuning over the next couple of days then we are done. I have also added another VERY exciting feature to the book, which will give you the sound & visual effects on selected sites, by a simple QR code placement. All you need to do, is scan the page with your mobile device, and you will learn even more about the underwater world.
Thank you for your patience!
ALSO: I have added 3 more t-shirt designs to the shop which are available right now. Each shirt will be printed by ourself for each order, in Cairns. Same as for the book, the proceeds are used to fund selected ocean conservation projects.